Introducing the ultimate summer sip: a tantalizing twist on the timeless apple and maple duo. Get ready to beat the heat with this refreshing iced tea that's guaranteed to keep you cool all summer long.
- 3 tbsp. of Maple Apple herbal tea
- 1 litre of boiling water
- Maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- In a 1-litre Mason jar, add 3 tablespoons of Maple Apple herbal tea.
- Fill the jar with boiling water and let it steep for 30 minutes.
- Once the infusion is done, strain the tea through a sieve.
- Place the strained tea in the refrigerator and let it cool for at least 1 to 2 hours, or until it's very cold.
- When the tea is well chilled, prepare a glass with ice cubes.
- Gently pour the chilled herbal tea over the ice cubes in the glass.
- Sweeten to taste with maple syrup. Stir well to mix the maple syrup with the herbal tea.
- You can also decorate your glass with a slice of apple or a mint leaf for a pleasing visual touch.
Enjoy this refreshing and unforgettable chilled beverage on hot days!